Mars One > First manned mission to Mars

Release 0.35

(1/3) > >>

Hyper:
Posted live go grab it...

Just posting some changes so I remember

Getting out of bed multiple times should not drop you through the floor.
Rover gets a garage repair if you park with a wheel or two on the shipping ramp.
Rover motor now makes a sound when you move.

Managed to run the whole game, resetting...

spaceman20290:
I found a bug in version 0.34 that crashes the game if you create a new custom profile and select it.

Is there any way to see the Oxygen levels in the Co-Hab, or am I not looking hard enough?

LostMartian:

--- Quote ---I found a bug in version 0.34 that crashes the game if you create a new custom profile and select it.
--- End quote ---

I suggest you put this in the 0.34 thread. The 0.35 thread should be for 0.35 stuff.

--- Quote ---Is there any way to see the Oxygen levels in the Co-Hab, or am I not looking hard enough?
--- End quote ---

Have you tried selecting the air scrubber? You will need to stir it every so often. I remember this one time choking when CO2 levels were high.

You can select the separator (outside) to see how much oxygen you have in storage.

LostMartian:
I can harvest algae now. Doing so takes 1.0 units from the tank.

I was able to do shop repairs on my rover.

There seems to be something wrong with the weather. Its stuck on 0.07 rads. It was like this back in 0.34, so its not new. I think I'll make a backup, then reset the map. I'll see if I can make it happen again.

The clear function works. I tested it on all inventory slots. A small improvement might be a "/clear all" version.

LostMartian:
Not a whole lot to report today. I'm taking things slow to avoid burnout.

I was able to finish phase one once again.

I got my 4 core sample, however, two of them were both icewater. I'm under the impression that isn't how its supposed to work. Each core sample should be a different substance in order for it to count. Otherwise, I could fulfill this objective by drilling 4 holes for icewater.
Good point

The weather was bad again as usual. Not a whole lot of clear skies and clean solar panels. Sometimes it seems like the weather has multiple pressure drops which leads to high levels of radiation.

I'm finding that my hydrogen can being turned whenever I quit the game. It gets turned about 45 degrees. I don't know the cause.
Fixed 0.36 was saving position not transform

I'm having problems with the vehicle's fuel consumption. It can store 4 times the oxygen (100 units) than methane (25 units). However, the vehicle only uses 2 units of oxygen for every 1 unit of methane. I checked the math and that is how its supposed to work. I'm not sure why there is 100 units of oxygen when 50 would work.
The intent was for the extra oxygen to recharge eva oxygen so it should carry more but seems to be a non issue since it doesn't take that much to recharge the eva... I could use up more ox to make that function more aggressive.

On a similar note, why does the rocket seem to use 300 units of oxygen and 100 units of methane?
Reality is it should be a 40 to 1 fuel to oxidizer for a good burn. Game play I decided to do a 4 to 1 just to make the point. Since it makes at a constant scale it shouldn't matter so I will just adjust things for the 4 to 1

Is the Zeus rover on the map? I can't find it. I've been all over the place with the vehicle. Didn't you mention it wasn't in at first, but later you put it in?
I got zeus  but for some reason I can't select it so it's not in game yet.

After putting a rock in the container next to the rocket, I seem to have something left in my hands. It has no picture. It can be dropped (not too close to things like other objects) and it leaves nothing behind (nothing I can see). To be clear, I'm talking the rocks you need for a mission objective, not rock samples that fill your inventory.
Just wasn't closing the window ... Fixed 0.36

When the water can for the farm is empty, after watering plants, it keeps saying it has 0.25 units of water. When I filled it with 1 unit of water, it then said 1.00 units. So it was empty, but it said that it still had some water left.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version