Mars One > First manned mission to Mars

Release 0.35

<< < (3/3)

LostMartian:
Bean plants are invisible unless you are close to them. You can't see them if there are more than 2 planters inbetween you and them. The other plants can be seen from far away. Can be seen at least as far away as the airlock.

I don't get a GPR ping if I use it right on top of a resource.

Some resources overlap another resources. I'm not sure what I should do to access the other resources. When I drill for resources, I get one resources (I call this the dominant one) and not the other. Trying to drill underneath it doesn't work. The lowest point that yields high density samples continue to yield the dominant resource.

If you break the rover, you are in bad shape. I've tried to repair the rover many time (repairing about 10 points of damage each time), yet it would not move. You won't be able to move Augers at point because you need the rover for that. Breaking the rover while in the repair shop is OK. You can repair it there.

spaceman20290:
I found that by going outside and dying while leaving the outer airlock door open, I respawn in the CoHab and can not get out because you can only have one door open at a time.
Can the  system be modified to something more like this in Mars Colony Frontier:

User moves into airlock, outer door still open. Can close door 2 ways, either clicks on outer door (not button, but the door) and closes it. Or User clicks on inner door to Cohab and the Hud says "stand by securing doors" Then changes pressure to Cohab pressure after clicking on inner door one more time (please keep the cycle sequence)

Right now if you go out and die the game should reset. Perma death with marker was discussed way back when this started. If you have no incentive to stay alive you will take more risks. Some even used it as a way to quickly teleport back to base

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version