Mars One > First manned mission to Mars

Release 0.36

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kugluck:
All ground samples from surface marked green as Core Samples, together with drilled samples.
After reload it become normal colored.

When I was take sample from the small stone, it picked up as Rock sample and marked as mineral Monazite, but cannot be analyzed, nor dropped.

LostMartian:

--- Quote from: Kugluck on December 18, 2019, 05:13:38 PM ---When I was take sample from the small stone, it picked up as Rock sample and marked as mineral Monazite, but cannot be analyzed, nor dropped.

--- End quote ---

Try pressing enter to type commands, then type "/clear 0", followed by another enter. That should clear the first inventory slot. You can replace 0 with other numbers, 1 to 3 to choose other inventory slots to clear.

LostMartian:

--- Quote ---I may be adding the waste function. Water is not pure and the separator should be cleaning the impurities from the water so the flow will go down a bit and you will have to clean the waste.

--- End quote ---

So, are you going to add in the full fertilizer compost mechanics for this game? I don't have a problem with it if you wish to try.

Kugluck:
Solar panels still clean after storms and cannot be cleaned, but power income still lower than normal.
The storms can clean the array depending on how much dust is blowing around so it's not always a given that the panels will be dirty. I will look at the charge levels. Look for things like having the lights on during the day, temp inside etc..

LostMartian:
In one instance, I found myself unable to dump a second load of ore into the ore processor. It seems that taking a load from an Auger while at mining depth, and then another load after raising the drill by a few meters, will cause the two loads to be treated as different types of ore by the ore processor. This happened to me after took a load, told the Auger to go to a depth of 0, but then I remembered that I had another ore container in my truck.
Why would you raise the auger to 0? were you going to move it?

If you process some plants, but exit the game before putting the vegetables you got away, the game will turn the vegetables back into plants. These plants can't be processed to get vegetables again, but they can be used to make plastic. You still get to keep the seeds and fertilizer you got from processing them before.
Fixed 0.37

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version