Mars Challenger V1.0 > Mars General Discussion

Ranks

<< < (3/3)

profit004:
Obviously it is probably going to be like apprentice, junior,  senior,advanced, master type thing.

* here is a list from another game that uses a similar system ->

Dabbling,        Novice,        Adequate,        Competent,        Skilled,        Proficient,        Talented,        Adept,        Expert,        Professional,        Accomplished,        Great,        Master,        High Master,        Grand Master,        Legendary.

Mr.Mann (NayrCaasi):
I agree with Snowpig for the dynamic ranking system, however I find that there should be more skills than Geology, Engineering, Biology and Agriculture. Seeing as how being able to maintain Algae wouldn't make you better and producing fish or mushrooms.

I snapped Wikipedia for general definitions;

Geology - Geology is the science comprising the study of solid Earth and the processes by which it evolves.

Engineering - Engineering is the discipline, art, skill and profession of acquiring and applying scientific, mathematical, economic, social, and practical knowledge, in order to design and build structures, machines, devices, systems, materials and processes that safely realize improvements to the lives of people.

Biology - Biology is a natural science concerned with the study of life and living organisms, including their structure, function, growth, origin, evolution, distribution, and taxonomy.

Agriculture - Agriculture (also called farming or husbandry) is the cultivation of animals, plants, fungi and other life forms for food, fiber, and other products used to sustain life.

Besides this I noticed Chemistry isn't recognized as a skill. And afterwards asked why Botany isn't a possible skill to replace Agriculture. The more skills and things you can do, the better.

TheCheesyOne:
I like Snowpig's idea combined with profit's:

--- Quote from: profit004 on June 09, 2011, 03:09:00 PM ---Obviously it is probably going to be like apprentice, junior,  senior,advanced, master type thing.

* here is a list from another game that uses a similar system ->

Dabbling,        Novice,        Adequate,        Competent,        Skilled,        Proficient,        Talented,        Adept,        Expert,        Professional,        Accomplished,        Great,        Master,        High Master,        Grand Master,        Legendary.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version