Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 3979 times)

cplusmc

Hello Everyone!
« on: September 29, 2009, 09:39:45 PM »
Hello, my name is William and I'm from New York. I was searching the web for space sims and luckily ran across this. I absolutely love the feeling I get when I'm wandering around the crater, ever observant of my Oxygen levels and for the sudden turn in the weather. I'm already pleased to have experienced a close call while drilling. My HUD alerted me to the weather and I was like, "Wow, I have quite a distance to get back."   ;D  I really did feel like I wanted a team to help me, playing solo takes a lot of work and I'm sort of figuring things out as I go. It struck me that this sim really emphasizes team work, one person doing everything alone takes a lot of time and energy. Anyways, wanted to say how great this sim is and that I'll definately be keeping up to date on it!

Hyper

• Administrator
  • Mission Commander
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 09:50:15 AM »
Hello and welcome.
If you want to run a team mission just say so here and some of the others will get you set up. In the mean time if you jump on the Mars Colony Onlne forum you can get an invite to early alpha testing of the 3rd iteration in the sim/game. Send me private message on a login name and password and we will get you into the next test session.

thedubman

• Mission Commander
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 02:50:12 PM »
Hi William,

There are often team missions running, and I for one will gladly join up with you.. It is not uncommon for pepole from around the globe to join up. So the only real issues are the timing! Send Me message with your details of availablity etc.. and we can try and arrange something for weekend maybe?

geoffcartwright

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 01:39:42 AM »
count me in on your next mission william.

pad69

• Mission Commander
  • The Robe Rules
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2009, 09:21:19 AM »
me too!
Murphy's Law applies "Anything that can possibly go wrong, does." or some say it this way "If anything can go wrong, it will.