Author Topic: Mars Colony Demo mission 3?  (Read 3300 times)

Bamman

• Private
Mars Colony Demo mission 3?
« on: November 02, 2009, 08:02:03 PM »
ive been playing the mars colony demo, (mission 1 and 2) and ive been helping on the test alot lately, and i was simply wondering if and when the 3rd mission was comng out. i simply cant wait and im exited to continue my little colony of 1 (because i can never get my match to be joinable). not to mention im very impatient and cant wait until Nov 14 to help on the test again. if anyone has anything helpful or info please share, thanks.

P.S. i just found out how to make and replay to posts, (didnt pay to much attention to the little reply button, oops :P) its my first post!!

Sparky

• Private
Re: Mars Colony Demo mission 3?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 05:16:21 AM »
I believe I read somewhere the Demo was put on hold, as there working on the online version instead.

Hyper

• Administrator
  • Mission Commander
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 08:40:58 PM »
Yes the 3rd mission is actually the Mars Colony Online project. I decided to spend all my time on the online version since there was so much interest. So mission 1 and 2 we landed, found water and MCO is we set up a colony.
Please remember what you all see in MCO is about 20% done there is lots more to add.

skylabz0rz

• Private
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 11:28:21 PM »
Thats great to hear. I think Mars Colony online is a fantastic game. Mission 1 and 2 are really just a step to the online game where you really have to focus on teamwork, which is a great aspect of the game.