Author Topic: Water  (Read 3801 times)

Byter10

• Private
Water
« on: January 13, 2011, 04:17:30 PM »
So I'm still on the demo, mission 1... I have found samples of water and have found GPR readings in the same place, however when I drill, I find nothing? Any advice would be appreciated.

thedubman

• Mission Commander
Re: Water
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 04:53:48 PM »
Hi Mate.

Its a tricky job but once you have sorted it, then its easier from then on.

Check out this youtube video for a guide line http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjq4ASkHkcU

I think once you have found water, and drilled down to correct depth you are ready to place a pump...

Check out the new incarnation of the sim (Mars Colony : Challenger) on these fourms, the sim has advanced a long way since the demo..

Marco2001

• Mission Commander
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 05:35:22 PM »
I should post a video of MCC about next week if everything will be ok and Hyper will aprove it. You will be able to chack it out. In the meantime - why not join MCC community and test with us this friday? Ask Hyper for account and give him your proposed password. The game will be aviable to download this weekend.

Poland here. My time: GMT + 1h
Writing a book about Mars. Any ideas? Type to me.
I'am an Astrobiology/Biology student.

Byter10

• Private
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 11:13:41 AM »
I have a password and username, however after extracting file from the compressed folder, I click on the autorun and get told something about Engine.DLL ... Bit confused bout that too. Hyper sent me a link for directx or something similar, but I have the newwest one and the link was empty.

thedubman

• Mission Commander
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 12:31:14 PM »
I think that directX file is an older file, which is used. If I am correct I am guessing you are using windows 7? That older file is needed, if so.

It wont effect your current direct X...

The MCC sim is in a basic format hence why older file is required to run.. Good Luck.