Author Topic: humans nature  (Read 9717 times)

outzoner

• Mission Commander
  • new Toys for me!!!
Re: humans nature
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011, 04:04:43 PM »
This is my favorite second question (first is why go in the first place :-X).

why????    because we can do it.....because its an adventure....this is human nature too!!
stay on your couch is not what you want to do....you only have to do it,because of...(1000s of reasons)

but hey- you can leave the planet, go to mars....you stay there....and you know, you are one of the first men there....not only mr.anybody,living at somewhere,being forgotten....you know what i mean..
Volunteer for one-way-mission!

Hyper

• Administrator
  • Mission Commander
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2011, 12:40:30 AM »
If I could go tomorrow, knowing I would never return, I would do it without hesitaiton...

profit004

• MCCS Test
  • Mission Commander
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2011, 12:02:49 PM »
I wouldn't unless  there was at least a rough parity of men and women. =p

outzoner

• Mission Commander
  • new Toys for me!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2011, 06:31:40 AM »
If I could go tomorrow, knowing I would never return, I would do it without hesitaiton...

please check out that there is a seat for me too, you wont be alone there,i promise!!! ;)

did anybody watch the AVATAR movie?   do you remember how you felt after the movie ended and you found yourself back into your regulated,boring and grey world?
its still in us......the nature to be an explorer, to do something special.
i just fed up with "latte marciato"  or "wellness-products".....i need a tent, a place near a lake that nice and quiet, a campfire and a coffee an old cup....all that what is so normal in your life, it takes you away from yourself.

yes...i enjoy to ride a motobike with over 300 km/h on a german highway (its allowed here!!)
.....but i had more fun as i had my first hour on the back on a horse, riding into a forrest on my own.
it is a long time ago-but i still remember it.

so the insinct to explore a new planet, to go there and maybe nether return...that is your instict. the only thing to decide is what is heavier....your instict or your fear....
Volunteer for one-way-mission!