Author Topic: Explicit Instructions for Mushroom and Worm Cultivation  (Read 4151 times)

Lowbrow

• Apprentice
Explicit Instructions for Mushroom and Worm Cultivation
« on: March 13, 2014, 06:21:42 PM »
I'm new to MC:C but have enjoyed the simulation so far. I've made it to phase 6 and am confused as to how the mushroom and worm nutrients work. Are they to be added once and the worms and mushrooms thrive from that point on?

If not what does one use for replacement nutrients? The help and instructions in 1.07 don't really address the topic of mushroom and worm nutrients.

Thanks!

Hyper

• Administrator
  • Mission Commander
Re: Explicit Instructions for Mushroom and Worm Cultivation
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 09:15:35 AM »
There is a cabinet next to the worm beds. Access this cabinet and take one worm starter and one packet of food. Access the worm bed and add both. Find the water can and add 0.25 water and let them grow. Takes time to get the density up. Dont harvest them right away and when you harvest dont take it all. I like to get the density up to 30% or so then only harvest one time to 25% and they should regrow.
Mushrooms same.
You can over water so keep it to 0.25 - 0.50 and more worms and more nutrient has no effect so dont waste it.

You are correct, that was left out of the doc files

Lowbrow

• Apprentice
Re: Explicit Instructions for Mushroom and Worm Cultivation
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 11:59:47 AM »
Self replenishment. Awesome.

I'll take this information over to the Steam Forums. It'll make a lot of people happy.