Author Topic: could use some help with multiplayer  (Read 5784 times)

SgtFox

• Private
could use some help with multiplayer
« on: October 13, 2015, 10:15:46 AM »
well , i started a game in mp with a mate and i already had a base built so i tried to invite my buddy into my team ... but i cant find any info on how to do that , there is also not a word in the F1 help screen and also i cant seem to be able to change the permissions anywhere so he could use my stuff aswell , so if someone could explain how to do all that would be much appreciated , thanks

Hyper

• Administrator
  • Mission Commander
Re: could use some help with multiplayer
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 11:56:44 AM »
he has to enter /join basename in the chat

SgtFox

• Private
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 01:11:48 PM »
he has to enter /join basename in the chat

thank you , would be nice to have that as ingame help tip

Hyper

• Administrator
  • Mission Commander
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 08:05:30 PM »
Yes it would, soon as we figure out how to force the event. A person can join your base and trash it then leave. We are working on how to get around this issue, is the reason we havent made a reference to it .....thanks for the update

SgtFox

• Private
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 12:09:25 AM »
Yes it would, soon as we figure out how to force the event. A person can join your base and trash it then leave. We are working on how to get around this issue, is the reason we havent made a reference to it .....thanks for the update

maybe put an accept/decline dialog that pops up for the owner when someone tries to join it telling the owner who it is and then be able to decide wether or not to allow it , also a settings menu to set permissions for the different systems that someone could mess up would help so you can actually stop them from using different aspects of the base maybe , just as idea
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 12:11:14 AM by SgtFox »