Mars Colony Frontier > Frontier Game Status

Version 1.014

(1/3) > >>

Hyper:
In final test now, should have the crash under control, or at least better from the reports
Base upgrades work properly
Rovers will allow you to Ride with someone else
Multiple solar units
Other minor fixes

Hope to post this version to Steam by the weekend

rditto48801:
I noticed on the Steam announcement for 1.04 it mentioned a Missing Person now paying out.

My immediate reaction was "What missing person?"
I never found them when I had the event occur once (back in 1.00)
Only had an abandoned rover end up parked forever not far West from the NE base, with no sign of anyone anywhere nearby. (searched most of an in game day, used up maybe 2/3 of rover's fuel). I eventually gave up and figured the event didn't spawn any actual NPC or body.
Is that an old bug fixed in 1.02 or 1.04, or just bad luck on my part with having never found the missing person at the time?

Crow:
Missing is the key word there I think. Going to investigate gets the payoff, there is no mention of finding.
I was in test and this event will be part of the story, prelude to a mystery it seems

Psyhn:
I've noticed that sometimes I lose the ability to select/use equipment at my base, ie planters, seed storage, toilet or rover etc. This gets resolved by turning to some other object like the doors and clicking them then turning back to the object. This can can reoccur each time i attempt to drain the waste storage next to the toilet. By the way , has that object (the toilet waste storage bin) been disabled in MCF? Does it automatically fill the compost bin now?
Yes disabled, automatic and this bug should be fixed for next version
Also, where are the fuel containers? I ran out of gas out in the field and had to walk back to the main base only to find that none of the NPC's sell these items. Checked all around the garage as well, mine and the main base, but nothing. Had to purchase another rover. Would have been pretty cool if i could tow my original rover back to either base. Logging back in the next day (RL) my out of gas rover was half parked in my base garage through the wall. Thought that was pretty funny, and my second rover is now missing. I should also mention that I accidentally clicked on the close window button in the upper right corner instead of exiting out. So it saved some game play but objects purchased (mining equipment) ended back at the main base by the Mining NPC waiting beside it.
Fuel cans removed, forces you to keep track of fuel status. Will add NPC help here in future version.
Other minor issues was when i first purchased the game earlier this week I ran into an interesting problem. My character kept dying after a radiation storm even though I was inside the main base with or without my gear on. All vitals and needs were met and good. took meds and ate even more but nothing. Kept exiting the game and starting back up but this changed nothing as well. This hasnt happend since the first night of gameplay but thought i would mention it anyway.

Psyhn:
I took some screenshots of some of the issues but files are too large.
Some of these issues have been addressed for next version due out soon. Exit with the windows X will put the game in unknown state and running out of fuel... would you take off down the freeway in your car with no gas in the tank? Player has to keep aware of things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version