Author Topic: Release 0.37  (Read 6750 times)

LostMartian

• MCCS Test
  • Captain
Re: Release 0.37
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2019, 10:02:44 PM »
I had 2 problems in phase2.

I could not complete the mission objective of placing a repeater higher than 160 in the west. It didn't seem to matter where I put it, it wasn't getting marked off. I even tried placing the second module thinking that maybe both should be deployed. I placed one in the west and one in the east. I was able to get this working in previous versions of the game.

I couldn't get launch the rocket. The telemetry didn't seem to be working. I'm not sure what I should do to fix that.

AC_Black

• Private
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2019, 11:25:12 PM »
I had 2 problems in phase2.

I could not complete the mission objective of placing a repeater higher than 160 in the west. It didn't seem to matter where I put it, it wasn't getting marked off. I even tried placing the second module thinking that maybe both should be deployed. I placed one in the west and one in the east. I was able to get this working in previous versions of the game.

I couldn't get launch the rocket. The telemetry didn't seem to be working. I'm not sure what I should do to fix that.

Had the same problem lol  was going to ask where the sweet spot was spent 2 yrs moving both repeaters around.   Did not think of the east side though lol    good thinking LostMartian

Hyper

• Administrator
  • Mission Commander
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2019, 08:08:06 AM »
The Radios need to be 200 m away from each other. I guess you will need a indicator to place them, let me work on that. I can also make the distance 100. I made them work so it is doable.