Mars Colony Frontier > Frontier Game Status

Release patch

<< < (2/7) > >>

palaslet:
I've done some research on the storage problem and found that the storage units or "CargoTable" does not support all four properties that are stored in the users inventory. this leads to items loosing some properties when stored; specifically unprocessed fish or plants will lose "age" property and one other property that I do not know what is. So when retrieving into inventory and trying to process it will fail (probably because processing is reliant on those properties).

I suggest expanding "CargoTable" since using the "Supply Box" when harvesting is quite effective. Else, you need to check if the item is storable and deny if it would cause problems.

Hyper:
Will look into the storage issue soon, thanks for the update

rditto48801:
Steam says it is up to date.
Credits says it is R 1.012

Images of what I mean.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/385413871766219879/010B16ED74CE57E2C18AF729A0FED98283414962/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/385413871766220924/3D6D1BB64C6B19737DFBDAF607749692E1592B01/

Did models get moved around/changed as far as their orientation? Maybe with the game 'keeping' the orientation of the original benches due to the module already being in place?

With the Power module of my base still lacking the module in general, my base is getting all sorts of stuff 'outside'...

I did verify the game cache and 51 files failed, it downloaded about 880kb of files.

Hopefully that fixes at least one of these odd issues.

Edit:
Still have benches pointing the wrong way. The only thing changed that I noticed is PC Settings/Textures is now Custom.

palaslet:
@rditto48801, I found that when upgrading via Steam stuff broke in unexpected ways. Saves broke horribly, maybe because some of the database files were part of the patch, and those would breake relations between data intended for saves and stuff. I'm just guessing.

I had to delete the game and reinstall it to get things working correctly.

Hyper:
I would delete the game and redownload. My version shows everything in the correct position

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version