Author Topic: Online Server  (Read 4810 times)

Vivanco

• Apprentice
Online Server
« on: April 16, 2010, 01:09:49 PM »
Sorry completely new to Mars Colony, Is there a single player version to try I cant find the online server. Well I did for about 30 seconds then it went down.
How to I change my login name and password?

Currently my name as I log in is Hyper with an unknown password.

TY
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 01:16:06 PM by Vivanco »

pad69

• Mission Commander
  • The Robe Rules
Re: Online Server
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 01:18:45 PM »
Download demo and unpack it then you make a user name with a pass word or no pass word to play but if you want other players to join you you have to list them . All the directions are at the main Hyperkat site.
here is url. http://www.hyperkat.com/
If you need more info just ask.
good Luck and welcome. ;D
Murphy's Law applies "Anything that can possibly go wrong, does." or some say it this way "If anything can go wrong, it will.

Vivanco

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 01:24:09 PM »
This is the version 4 im on about? I have successfully played an earlier version.

The version 4 server was there I logged on to it, now its gone down. Thanks for the speedy reply much appreciated.

pad69

• Mission Commander
  • The Robe Rules
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 01:26:54 PM »
This is the version 4 im on about? I have successfully played an earlier version.

The version 4 server was there I logged on to it, now its gone down. Thanks for the speedy reply much appreciated.

No server today as of yet check here  for server status and new download for testers.http://hyperkat.com/litterbox/index.php?topic=78.0
I hope this helps. ;)
Murphy's Law applies "Anything that can possibly go wrong, does." or some say it this way "If anything can go wrong, it will.

Marco2001

• Mission Commander
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 01:31:46 PM »
Actually the serwer was up for an hour and now it's down for some minor changes (I think :) ).

Poland here. My time: GMT + 1h
Writing a book about Mars. Any ideas? Type to me.
I'am an Astrobiology/Biology student.

thedubman

• Mission Commander
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 03:27:02 PM »
If you are talking about Mars Colony Online, opposed to the Demo- you will have to ask Hyper (Hyper is Member on these forums, not Hyper as in Hyperkat games) on these forums (send him a message using the message facilty on these fourms) that you would like to test it (MCO not the Demo) you will need to give him a Game name and password to log in, as well as DL the latest client, which you be able to do after you have permission to test MCO.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 03:30:14 PM by thedubman »